How to Make Resin and Flower Paperweight Keepsakes

Making Resin and Flower Keepsakes in Silicone Molds

Special occasion flowers preserved in clear resin paperweights


Many people have been asking how we at Bupp Woodworks make our items.
It was overwhelming trying to answer hundreds of messages a day, so I made this blog with a list of products I use. I had it all written out with a step by step guide, but due to many people taking advantage of me being nice and giving out free information, online harassment, and people trying to steal my ideas, I will no longer be providing this.

Yellow Rose in Pyramid Paperweight

Red Rose in Pyramid Paperweight







 

 


Here's also a quick video showing the process on our Youtube channel How to make flower keepsakes

 xx

The Bupps

Website

Etsy Shop

Facebook



       


Comments

Popular Posts