How to Make Rainbow Alcohol Ink Resin Coasters

 Making colorful rainbow epoxy resin coasters with alcohol inks




Many people have been asking how we at Bupp Woodworks make our items. It was overwhelming trying to answer hundreds of messages a day, so I made this blog with a list of products I use. I had it all written out with a step by step guide, but due to many people taking advantage of me being nice and giving out free information, online harassment, and people trying to steal my ideas, I will no longer be providing this. Below is a list of products I use to create rainbow coasters.
  For products used:

 



 
  •  
  • Some videos (above) showing my process
 
 
xx
The Bupps
 

Comments

  1. Sorry that your kindness and generosity were taken advantage of by people. Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love your rainbow coaster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written article. It was an awesome article to read. Complete rich content and fully informative. I totally Loved it. wholesale dry flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. No help at all. Videos pointless as too scared someone will steal ideas that probably came from youtube anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can we buy the one that looks like you dropped a ball in the color and it started to splash, in the top picture? They are exquisite. I wouldn't mind making my own though. I couldn't see a place on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vidoes a waste of time. Doers NOT show the process fully. Youtube much more helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts