How to Make Glittery Colored Resin Coasters


Making glittery colorful coaster sets with epoxy resin

 

Many people have been asking how we at Bupp Woodworks make our items. It was overwhelming trying to answer hundreds of messages a day, so I made this blog with a list of products I use. I had it all written out with a step by step guide, but due to many people taking advantage of me being nice and giving out free information, online harassment, and people trying to steal my ideas, I will no longer be providing this. Below is a list of products I use to create colorful coasters.
 
For products used: 
 


 

 A quick video on my process (above). Feel free to add any pigments, colors, or glitters you wish! The possibilities are endless! I then usually like to finish the coasters off with a gold* (paid link) or silver* (paid link) edging using a leafing pen. 
 
Video below to show the process. 


xx
The Bupps
 


Comments

Popular Posts