Acrylic Abstract Paintings

Acrylic Abstract Paintings


So this post doesn’t have much about woodworking or resin art, but it does talk about my first passion, paint. I started painting, mostly with acrylics, as a young teenager. There’s a lot you can do with this medium, and I love the fluidity of it. It has almost a soothing feeling for me when I paint, my own personal therapy outlet. I recently picked up the brush again, and decided to try my hand at some larger canvases. I get my inspiration from nature, always drawn to things like landscapes, beaches, the woods, outer space etc. 
 
Here’s a few of the pieces I created this last month. I’m hoping to do several more this winter, experimenting with new techniques. First one has a water feel to it. Several layers of blues, greens, and splashes of gold and white.






Here’s some of my sunset inspired pieces. I wanted to use brighter and bolder colors. Video on my process posted below. 



  









 

Here's a quick video showing my painting process for the sunset

 


xx
The Bupps
 
Website

Comments

Popular Posts