Flower Epoxy Resin River and Wood Art Pieces

 Flower Epoxy Resin River and 

Wood Art Pieces 

 


So, a lot of you have been asking how we make our flower epoxy resin river and wood art pieces. Well first, you see, I have something to get off of my chest. I started this blog last year to help people (and also to make it easier on myself). I get HUNDREDS of notifications and people messaging me every day on how I make my items, and I am overwhelmed. I cannot possibly answer everyone's questions, though I wish I could, so I created this blog to help with that.

I learned a lot of my own techniques by following LOTS of different artists through social media, watching youtube videos, reading blogs, and discussing things in art groups. Through this, I was able to develop my own skills and style. I took all of my knowledge, experiences, and artistic abilities to create some one of a kind pieces. It has taken me YEARS of hard work, plenty of mistakes to learn from, lots of trial and error, and slowly upgrading my art materials and tools to get where I am today. 

To get to my point, I absolutely hate when people just blatantly try to copy other artist's designs. When I post some of our creations online, the things that makes me cringe the most are negative comments, and saying how they want to make "the exact same thing". That's fine if you you want to use our creations as inspiration, but to just come out and say you want to copy exact designs (that are also copyrighted) that I have worked on for a long time, makes me regret even writing this blog, or posting photos.

The entire purpose of being an artist is to create your own style, create your own outlet. Be original, make mistakes, learn new techniques, work hard, and always challenge yourself. The market is saturated with epoxy resin artwork right now, so you really have to come up with something original to "wow" the world. 

Second point is dealing with negativity on social media. Just because you can say something online, doesn't mean you should. If you see a creation that a complete stranger has made, and you do not "care" for it it, DO NOT say anything!! Just keep scrolling by and go on with your day. Nothing shows a persons "true self" more than trying to bring others down. These negative comments are often fueled by jealousy, ignorance, or mental health issues. DO NOT go out of your way to comment something nasty, you have no idea what kind of horrible effects this has on the artist, the customer, and the business. Everyone has different styles, abilities, access to tools, etc, so please just keep your negative thoughts to yourself. 

Also, if I was nice enough to give you my blog link and share all of this information to you for free, the least you could do is actually read it all. Please do not continue to message me questions on how I make something, that’s the entire reason why I made this blog for you all. I am a human being with a family to raise, a business to run, and artwork to create. I do not have time to spoon feed everyone the information they need. 

Sorry for the rant, but it has to be said. I deal with all of the social media for our business and it is awesome to see that 99% of you are AMAZING, supportive, and have basic manners. It's of course the small 1% that will always try to test you, bring you down, but you cannot stoop to their level. Negative comments and online harassment will no longer be tolerated. 

I deeply appreciate all of our customers, followers, and fellow artists. Please understand that we are REAL people behind these posts, trying to support our family with this business. Lets just all try a little harder to spread more beauty in this world.








  • Here's a quick video of us making the live edge flower table 

  • For a list of even more items we use in our projects, check out our Amazon Influencer Storefront* (paid link) “*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases”.
xx
The Bupps

Website

Etsy Shop


Comments

  1. Beautiful work! Reach out if you want to network
    Epoxy Science

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing and stand your ground! Love from Arapohoe New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts