Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I have a lot of new followers so I just wanted to reintroduce myself. I also cannot believe how many people are now subscribers to all of our hard work! I just want to say thank you SO much! 

 

We are Tina and Trevor of Illinois, USA. We have been creating wood and resin items for about 5 or more years now. Everything we make is out of our garage shop and home as “side work”, and we are completely self taught. We have two kids, many animals, and Trevor also works full time as a cabinet maker, so our free time is limited. 

Right now, I have the following tutorials available and posted on my blog. Make sure to scroll down and hit "More Posts" on the bottom of the page to see them all:

  • How to Make Rainbow Alcohol Ink Resin Coasters
  • How to Make Glittery Colored Resin Coasters
  • How to Make Beach and Ocean Art with Resin
  • How to Make Epoxy and Wood Tables
  • How to Make Resin and Flower Paperweight Keepsakes 

That being said, while I love helping people, I am spending many many hours online trying to answer questions to hundreds of people. It is taking a toll on my mental health, and I need those hours to create items, run my business, take care of my family, and catch up on custom orders.

 I created this blog to inform others on how to make some of our creations, and also to make it easier on myself. While I do get some small monetization from being an affiliate for some companies listed on here, I am going to have to start charging for my tutorials (eventually). A lot of people offer free videos and classes, and I have been doing that for years. But my “free” advice has now been draining me dry of hours and creative energy, and costing me too much in the end. Some people are also taking advantage of my generosity. So I either have to make it worth my time and effort, or not offer it at all.

I will continue to make posts for now, but will eventually be offering paid video tutorials on my website. I also an admin of an educational group on facebook that is launching (details coming very soon!). Let me know what types of classes you would be interested in! The possibilities are endless!

In the meantime, we have lots of items for sale in our Etsy shop, if you are in need of some great gift ideas! Thank you all for your continued love and support, would could not have done this without you!

xx

The Bupps

Website

Etsy shop 




 

Comments

Popular Posts