Custom Floral Preservation for Weddings and Special Occasions

Custom Floral Preservation for Wedding and Special Occasions

As many of you have seen on our social media lately, I have been busy with custom floral preservation orders. I started over 3 years ago just drying random flowers in my garden, and air drying bouquets from my husband. I love nature and just could not throw out these beautiful flowers. Once I learned they could also be cast forever in epoxy resin, I was hooked. 

People began requesting custom orders, mostly for memorials and funerals, or other special occasion items. Recently however, more and more people were asking me to save their flowers from weddings. Due to the pandemic, 2021-2023 is predicted to be the busiest years for wedding seasons! 

I did some research and began offering larger floral block castings to fit bigger flowers and bouquets. I practiced with my own flowers I had saved over the years, and was pleasantly surprised. I just love the fact that I can forever preserve these very special moments in resin keepsakes. Something that can be passed down for generations. 

Here’s just a few of the larger pieces I have created over the last few months (these are large floral blocks 10" x 10" x 3"). The first one includes flowers I had saved over the years, some of them are almost 10 years old.









I also offer a variety of add ons, including smaller floral blocks (4", 3", 2"), ring holders, jewelry dishes, trays, crystals, necklaces and more. Examples of all of these can be found on our social media pages, and our website. If you are planning on getting married and are interested in this floral preservation service, I highly recommend booking several months in advance, as availability fills quickly due to high demand. More information and pricing can be found on our website HERE. Feel free to reach out via email or facebook messenger with any questions. 

Comments

  1. hello! I follow you from Mexico, do you sell the gel or silica sand? here I got sand but I'm not sure it's the same, and gel is more whole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tina and Trevor
    I have watched your inspirational and a very creative ptoject in the power of possitivity and I admire both your skills and creativity in preserving unique art from nature.
    I hope one day I could do the same using Resin. RESIN is not available here in the Philippines so my dream will took long to materialized. Please continue to inspire us by sharing your beautiful art piece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts