Epoxy and Wood River Tables

Making Epoxy and Wood River Tables


Us at Bupp Woodworks have always had an interest in creating. Our first curiosity was the beauty of epoxy and live edge wood tables. After much trial and error, we finally are able to produce beautiful and functional pieces of work. Here's a few tables we have made throughout the years.




 















Many people have been asking how we at Bupp Woodworks make our items. It was overwhelming trying to answer hundreds of messages a day, so I made this blog with a list of products I use. I had it all written out with a step by step guide, but due to many people taking advantage of me being nice and giving out free information, online harassment, and people trying to steal my ideas, I will no longer be providing this. 

 


Here's a quick video showing how we made a live edge river table
 
 

  • For a list of even more items we use in our projects, check out our Amazon Storefront* (paid link) “*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases”.

xx

The Bupps

Website

Etsy Shop



Comments

Popular Posts